Thursday, October 31, 2013

Jackson Pollock

February 16, 2011

Between ridiculous amounts of snow (without a working snow blower) and Sophie getting sick every two weeks, I was getting desperate for ideas.  Luckily, as you will see in the note, the manner in which she let us know she was sick provided all the inspiration I needed.  This is still one of my favorite sick notes.  Also, I misspelled Jackson Pollock's name.  Incidentally, if you don't know who that is, he was a painter they nicknamed Jack the Dripper.


Also, I need to pay tribute to my wife.  I am very bad with vomit.  I will run away when my kids are throwing up.  This is almost a phobia for me and my wife is absolutely a saint for understanding this and doing the vast majority of cleanup when the kids get sick.  



No comments:

Post a Comment